Front desk squad team member
Spruce is currently seeking a Front Desk superstar to join our awesome sales and customer service team. Hours vary 15-30 hours a week depending on needs and availability.
$12/starting plus perks and other goodies.
- Checking in clients/greeting guests and shoppers
- Answering phone calls, texts, and appointment requests
- Processing inventory; receive new products, pricing, periodic overall inventory counting
- Educate guests on retail products as well as services offered at Spruce
- Support overall team goals, team needs, and respect the work-family dynamic
- Process payments, assist in sales selections, and gift wrapping
- Maintain an upbeat personality while juggling multiple responsibilities
- Effectively and efficiently clean office areas on a daily and weekly basis
Requirements & Skills Needed
- Personality is number one - this is the first face of Spruce, let's make it a smile!
- Clear phone skills and ability to improvise and answer varying questions
- Previous customer service skills are preferred and a plus, but “like-ability” is key
- Basic math and cash handling abilities
- Ability to receive coaching, feedback, and requests with a positive attitude
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and perform projects simultaneously
- A desire to assist clients, educate clients, and serve clients as our favorite guests
Ready to apply?
Get us your resume, references, and a cover letter telling us why you would be an awesome new member of the Spruce team, as well as three fun facts about you. Please include handles to your IG and FB if available.
Drop off during business hours (Mon-Fri 9-7, Sat 9-5) or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.